Writers' Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for writers to share stories they wrote or write stories together.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dear Kometa,
The Pirate and The Princess Icon_minitime2/3/2019, 12:42 am by Missy

» I don't even know....
The Pirate and The Princess Icon_minitime5/5/2015, 11:03 pm by Missy

» The Kiss of Red
The Pirate and The Princess Icon_minitime4/21/2015, 1:00 am by Missy

» Redefine Beauty
The Pirate and The Princess Icon_minitime4/1/2015, 9:34 pm by Missy

» I've Memorized The Excuses
The Pirate and The Princess Icon_minitime10/24/2014, 12:03 am by Missy

» A Hidden Past
The Pirate and The Princess Icon_minitime2/28/2014, 9:01 pm by Missy

» A Somewhat Familiar Love Triangle
The Pirate and The Princess Icon_minitime2/13/2014, 4:16 pm by Kometa

» Photo edit (Could be a banner)
The Pirate and The Princess Icon_minitime2/6/2014, 7:11 pm by Kometa

» The Pirate and The Princess
The Pirate and The Princess Icon_minitime2/4/2014, 7:24 pm by Missy

» The Risks Of A Family
The Pirate and The Princess Icon_minitime1/18/2014, 9:45 pm by Missy

Top posters
Missy (151)
The Pirate and The Princess Vote_lcapThe Pirate and The Princess Voting_barThe Pirate and The Princess Vote_rcap 
Kometa (39)
The Pirate and The Princess Vote_lcapThe Pirate and The Princess Voting_barThe Pirate and The Princess Vote_rcap 
Whispers (2)
Affiliates
free forum

The Pirate and The Princess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Missy

Female Posts : 151
Experience Points : 8749
Birthday : 1999-09-18

The Pirate and The Princess Empty
PostSubject: The Pirate and The Princess   The Pirate and The Princess Icon_minitime2/4/2014, 7:24 pm

She held his rough hands tenderly, gazing up into his eyes. Her dark clothes held a suttle elegance, completely out of place by the gruff man by her. In the dim light, no one would see her as who she truly was, the princess. "Don't go," she whispered.

"Ah, you know I have to leave," he replied. "Ella, I'll be back, I've always come back haven't I?"

A tear slipped from her eye as she moved onto her toes, reaching up and kissing his cheek. "Of course you always come back, but one day you might not."

"Now, now, don't get all emotional on me. You know pirates don't stand for that stuff."

She laughed quietly, looking around in the dark. "And princesses don't fall in love with pirates," she responded, making sure the word princess was hardly audible.

"No, they don't," he agreed. "In fact, part of that is due to how little the two groups associate."

"Which is none?"

"Precisely," he continued. "How ever did you find the time to like me, let alone love me?"

"You know very well how," she replied sharply, pushing a strand of blonde hair behind her ear.

"Tell me anyway." He grinned at her, a well perfected, threatening kind of grin. IF she felt afraid, she didn't show it. She'd known him too long. "Very well, have it your way," he conceded. He bowed to her deeply. "I'd be honored if you would tell me again how you found the time, my lady."
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.forummotion.com

The Pirate and The Princess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writers' Corner :: Literature :: Make-A-Story-
Jump to: