Writers' Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for writers to share stories they wrote or write stories together.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dear Kometa,
My Spottie Boy Icon_minitime2/3/2019, 12:42 am by Missy

» I don't even know....
My Spottie Boy Icon_minitime5/5/2015, 11:03 pm by Missy

» The Kiss of Red
My Spottie Boy Icon_minitime4/21/2015, 1:00 am by Missy

» Redefine Beauty
My Spottie Boy Icon_minitime4/1/2015, 9:34 pm by Missy

» I've Memorized The Excuses
My Spottie Boy Icon_minitime10/24/2014, 12:03 am by Missy

» A Hidden Past
My Spottie Boy Icon_minitime2/28/2014, 9:01 pm by Missy

» A Somewhat Familiar Love Triangle
My Spottie Boy Icon_minitime2/13/2014, 4:16 pm by Kometa

» Photo edit (Could be a banner)
My Spottie Boy Icon_minitime2/6/2014, 7:11 pm by Kometa

» The Pirate and The Princess
My Spottie Boy Icon_minitime2/4/2014, 7:24 pm by Missy

» The Risks Of A Family
My Spottie Boy Icon_minitime1/18/2014, 9:45 pm by Missy

Top posters
Missy (151)
My Spottie Boy Vote_lcapMy Spottie Boy Voting_barMy Spottie Boy Vote_rcap 
Kometa (39)
Whispers (2)
Affiliates
free forum

My Spottie Boy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kometa
Admin

Female Posts : 39
Experience Points : 8106
Birthday : 2001-06-06

My Spottie Boy Empty
PostSubject: My Spottie Boy   My Spottie Boy Icon_minitime1/13/2014, 7:59 pm

Ever since I was one, maybe even a little before that, I had a white cat, who had black spots and yellow eyes. His name was Spot. Our neighbor gave him to us because they didn't want him. Sometimes, I want to see that neighbor. And tell them "thank you, he really changed my life." My entire childhood up until I was 6, friends came and gone. But one particular friend stayed. One I saw every single day of my life. Spot. All through those years, he actually understood what I was saying, he played with me like I was another cat, like no other cat could. Nobody knows why he had these abilities, but we had a special bond nobody would ever understand. When nobody else was there for me, he was. He was there for me to cry into his fur. Always. Everybody claims they feel bad for me. That they understand what I'm going through. But they don't. None of my friends understand what it's like, to lose there best friend in the entire world, and never be able to see them again. I spent my day in my room, talking to my friends online, who had assured me, Spot would be just fine. I hadn't gotten to say goodbye when his carrier was put in the car that morning. Little did I know, I would regret it for the rest of my life. I cried the entire day. I knew he wasn't coming back. Finally, at around 1 or 2 in the afternoon, my nana returned from the vet empty handed. I already knew the answer to my question, but I felt the need to ask anyway, "Where's Spot?" "They had to put him down." I couldn't hold back any longer. For at least an hour, I was in my room crying. My parents called me out to tell me he died, but I already knew. That night, I cried myself to sleep. It didn't feel right knowing he wasn't alive anymore. Every day that week, I cried. I couldn't stop crying. Every day, morning, and night, I cried. Every day for the next 3 months after his death, I cried myself to sleep. I would never forget him and I knew it. I couldn't keep it together on the day he was buried, and I still can't keep it together now. There is an empty void in my heart, and no cat can ever fill it. I will never forget Spot, and I can't wait to meet him at the gate when I die.

2001- August 29th, 2013
R.I.P. Spot
If I had one wish, it would be to bring you back to me.
Back to top Go down
https://writerscorner.forumotion.com

My Spottie Boy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writers' Corner :: Literature :: Nonfiction/Memories-
Jump to: