A site for writers to share stories they wrote or write stories together.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dear Kometa,
7/11/2017, 12:50 am by Missy

» I don't even know....
5/5/2015, 11:03 pm by Missy

» The Kiss of Red
4/21/2015, 1:00 am by Missy

» Redefine Beauty
4/1/2015, 9:34 pm by Missy

» I've Memorized The Excuses
10/24/2014, 12:03 am by Missy

» A Hidden Past
2/28/2014, 9:01 pm by Missy

» A Somewhat Familiar Love Triangle
2/13/2014, 4:16 pm by Kometa

» Photo edit (Could be a banner)
2/6/2014, 7:11 pm by Kometa

» The Pirate and The Princess
2/4/2014, 7:24 pm by Missy

» The Risks Of A Family
1/18/2014, 9:45 pm by Missy

Top posters
Missy (145)

Kometa (39)

Whispers (2)

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

The Risks Of A Family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Missy

Female Posts : 145
Experience Points : 3801
Birthday : 1999-09-18

PostSubject: The Risks Of A Family   1/18/2014, 9:45 pm

Sometimes it's easier, sometimes it's harder. I love them, I know I do... It's just sometimes they make me want to cry and sometimes they make me want to scream. Sometimes I wish I could just punch them in the face and walk away right then and there. But I love them. I love the times they make me laugh. I love the times when I can't stop smiling because they're around. I love the playful jokes we share.

How did I fall in love with such a chaotic group? I was a fool to make them my family, but what's done is done and I guess I'm stuck with them. I'm lucky you know. Not many people get to choose a family. I guess we found each other and we all stuck. Nobody could let go.

I'd die for them, easily. I'd do anything to save them. Worse than dying, I'd kill for them. Not because they told me too, that'd be absurd. If I had to save them though and somebody had to die to make that happen... I'd kill. It wouldn't be easy though... But nobody comes between me and my family.

Of course when you're willing to give so much, you tend to enrage the wrong kind of people over something small... Like spilled tea for example... I've heard that can be a serious issue in England so they might be able to back me up, unless of course that's just a stereo type... which it likely is.

In any case, when he knocked Erica's tea all over her, I freaked out. It was a small town coffee shop and I probably should have looked up before I accusingly yelled, "Hey! You did that one purpose!" and stood up.

As soon as I looked up at the very large, very intimidating looking man, I wished I'd just kept quiet. After all, Erica and Akiko seemed content to get a new cup of tea and keep calm. The look on the man's face clearly displayed the fact that he didn't like getting yelled at. He roughly pushed me back into my chair and leaned down so his face was close to mine, close enough that I could smell his awful breath. "Before you get mad girl, think about who you're trying to fight."

That sure shut me up. It also made Akiko a little upset... "You need to watch who you insult," she said quietly. I've often thought quiet people had a very intimidating nature hiding inside them and it seems I wasn't far off. Not that Akiko was quiet, she could be wild and crazy but the quiet way she was behaving was very intimidating.

The Risks Of A Family
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1